The Centre for Rural Health Research has several research and evaluation projects under way in 2017, including:
- MObile Maternity (MOM) Pilot Project: Using Telehealth to Integrate Care And Evaluation
- Rural Evidence Review (RER)
- Building Blocks for Sustainable Rural Maternity Care: The North Island Project
- Rural Surgical Networks: An Opportunity for Inter-Professional Collaboration
- An Evaluation of the Interior Health Authority’s High Acuity Response Team (HART) Program
- Specialists’ Attitudes toward General Practitioners with Enhanced Surgical Skills in Rural Canada: A Qualitative Inquiry
More details about these and other projects under development are forthcoming.